- Make 3 copies of NOTICE AGAINST TRESPASS
- Send a signed copy of the
Certified Mail - Return Receipt Requested to each of the
PO Box 3607
Binghamton, NY 13902-3607
Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
103 S Main Street
Waterbury, VT 05671-0408
- Sending each copy by
Certified Mail - Return
Receipt Requested is legal notice and means you
do not have to post your land.
- The post office can help you with the forms
needed to send the notices by Certified Mail.
- If you are concerned about the expense, send one
signed form to VCE and we will mail it for you.
- So we can keep track of who posted
ask that you send a copy by regular first class
789 Baker Brook Road
Danby, VT 05739
- Feel free to send a copy to any other parties
that you feel should be notified.
- Please keep a signed and dated copy of this for
your records, along with the receipts that are
returned from the gas company and state agency.