- FRONT PAGE
- The VCE Mission
- The VCE Organization
- VCE Press Releases
- "Weekly Updates" - VCE commentary on clean environment issues
- Is it Dead Yet?
- Eminent Domain
- Appropriate Siting of Natural Gas Power Plants
- "This Whole Situation Seems To Be Getting Out Of Hand"
- Holiday Message
- Happy New Year!
- Vermont's Clean Air
- The Price of Electricity in Vermont
- Natural Gas is Cheap and Abundant. OR IS IT?
- Web Photo of Vermont Doesn't Tell Real Story
- Passing the Bounty
- Merchant Power Plants Are Not Approvable Under Vermont Law
- Vermont Administration Less Than Forthcoming About the NOx Waiver Request
- Why Would We WANT to Invite Them?
- The Governor Joins Us in Rejecting
the Pipeline Route; The Gas Companies Don't Care
- Remarks on the Release of the Tellus Report
- Fuzzy Thinking
- Energy in the News...
- New York Legislation Proposing
Pipeline Construction Subsidy || New Pipeline Routes || Committee to Study
NOx Waiver || National Pipeline Safety Reform Conference
- Plans for Power Plants, Pipelines, and Transmission Lines
- Reality Check
- Pipelines Move Forward, Power Plants Face Obstacles
- Public Meeting on Proposed New York
Power Plant -- The Future of Natural Gas: High Prices, Short Supplies,
- Vermont's Energy Future
- Local, State, National and International
Power Plant, Pipeline, Natural Gas and Electricity News
- Consider the Road Not Taken
- How to Build Natural Gas Pipelines in Vermont
- Bennington Town Plan / Rezoning the Power Plant Site
- Pipeline Nightmares in Maine
- What is the status of the gas project in Vermont?
- An Informed Electorate
- 07.10.00: Living on the Pipeline
- 07.17.00: Making a Difference
- 07.24.00: Good News, Bad News
- 07.31.00: An Open Letter to Governor Howard Dean
- 08.07.00: Governor Dean on the Pipeline Project
- 08.14.00: The Public Process
- 08.21.00: Three on the Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion
- 08.28.00: Power Plants, Pipelines, and Strip Mines
- 09.04.00: Power Plants and Pipelines Intend to Move Forward - Strip Mine Opposed
- 09.12.00: Developers With Plans, But No Planning
- 09.18.00: Understanding OMYA in Vermont
- 10.02.00: Meetings about Pipelines, Power Plants & Strip Mines
- 10.09.00: What Can You Do?
- 10.16.00: Particulate Matter
- 10.30.00: Open Pits
- In the News - links to recent clean environment stories
- Commentary - articles, white papers, position papers on project-related and clean environment issues
- Announcements - scheduled project-related hearings, meetings, etc.
- THE PROJECT - description of the proposed pipeline/power plant project
- Landowner - how landowners are affected and what they can do
- Towns - what towns are affected by the project and how
- VT Agency - project-related material from state agencies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Photo Gallery - interesting views of power plants, pipelines, etc.
- Loose Pages - various project-related materials
- LINKS - useful or interesting web sites